EX-CELL Siliconized Acrylic Latex Caulk is a quality general purpose construction caulk. Can be used on
a wide variety of interior/exterior surfaces delivering good adhesion and durability EX-CELL Siliconized
Acrylic Latex Caulk forms a flexible, durable, airtight, water resistant seal that offers protection from
environmental conditions. Once cured is mildew resistant. It is low odor, easy to apply and is soap and
- Meets ASTM C-834, Type OP, Grade 0°C.
- Cured Mildew Resistant Bead
- Adhesive and caulk
- Up to 1/2” in properly designed joints
- Provides a flexible durable seal.
- 40 year guarantee
- Windows, doors, counters, trim, sinks, siding, penetrations, HVAC, flashings
- Masonry, concrete, porcelain, ceramic tile, glass, brick, wood,metal, and marble
- Surface must be dry and free of dirt, dust, oil, mildew, loose paint, old caulk or other contaminates.
- Only apply when sealant surface and air temperature are above 40°F and rising.
- Do not apply on surfaces above 120° F or when rain is expected.
- Cut nozzle at a 45° angle.
- Properly designed joint not to exceed 1/2” in width.
- Use backer rod for joints deeper than 1/2”.
- Tool or smooth bead within 10 to 15 minutes, depending on climatic conditions.
- Sealant maybe removed and tools cleaned prior to curing with soap and water.
- Depending on climatic conditions, allow 4 to 6 curing time prior to painting.