The ACCELERATOR is a premium (proprietary) modified acrylic based sealant that offers unmatched
paintability. The ACCELERATOR allows you to spray paint immediately or brush/roll in only 30 minutes.
Can be used on a wide variety of interior / exterior surfaces, delivering good adhesion and durability. The
ACCELERATOR forms a flexible, durable airtight water resistant seal. Once cured the bead is mildew
resistant. It is low odor, easy to apply and is soap and water cleanup.
- Durable Air Tight Water Resistant Seal
- Cured Mildew Resistant Bead
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Spray Paint Immediately
- Brush or roll in 30 Minutes
- Exceeds ASTM C-834, Type OP, Grade -18°C.
- Up to 1/2” in properly designed joints
- 50 year guarantee
- Windows, doors, siding, mouldings, crown mouldings, baseboard, and trim
- Masonry, concrete, ceramic tile, brick, wood, and metal.
- Surface must be dry and free of dirt, dust, oil, mildew, loose paint, old caulk or other contaminates.
- Only apply when sealant surface and air temperature are above 40°F and rising.
- Do not apply on surfaces above 120° F or when rain is expected.
- Cut nozzle at a 45° angle.
- Properly designed joint not to exceed 1/2” in width.
- Use backer rod for joints deeper than 1/2”.
- Tool or smooth bead within 5 to 10 minutes, depending on climatic conditions. This is a fast dry
formulation, for best results, tool immediately to ensure best adhesion and a smooth bead.
- Can be airless spray painted immediately.
- Allow 30 minutes curing time before applying paint by brush or roller.
- Full cure should occur 7-14 days after application.
- Clean up tools with soap and water.