Creativity in any color! Crayola® Dry Erase Wall Paint Clear is a residential grade, easy to install, environmentally friendly, dry erase (whiteboard) paint that creates a high-performance, dry erase surface. Apply over any color latex paint or over any smooth surface (ie. drywall, wood, chalkboards, whiteboards, glass, laminate, metal, furniture, etc.). This allows for seamless integration of dry erase functionality into your home’s décor.
Where You Can Use It: bedrooms, home office, playroom, mudroom, living room, day care centersWhat You Can Use it on: doors, walls, cabinets, furniture, any flat surface
Ideas on How Best to Use Dry Erase: distance learning, home-schooling, family game night, family organization, homework, fun/play, art, and more
- A clear, gloss, dry erase paint, Safe for use in home, school, and daycare applications
- Can be applied over any color latex paint and over any smooth surface
- Any high quality dry erase marker brand can be used
- Crayola Dry Erase Wall Paint is UL Greenguard Gold Certified, and is acceptable for homes, schools, daycare and healthcare facilities, and more
- An officially licensed product
- If your walls have a Flat or Matte coating they must be primed or top coated. Crayola Dry Erase Wall Paint must be applied over either IdeaPaint Clear Primer or a High-Quality Architectural 100% Acrylic Paint (in Eggshell, Satin, Semi-Gloss, or Gloss), such as California Paints Ultra Aquaborne Ceramic 100% Acrylic Ceramic wall and trim finish. Final wall paint or primer must dry for 24 hours before applying CRAYOLA Dry Erase Wall Paint.
- 40 Square Feet per kit, Square Footage can be determined by: Height X Width = Square Footage. Note: Do not stretch Crayola Dry Erase Wall Paint beyond the square footage of the kit, as performance will be impacted.
- Do Not Shake The Cans, this can cause bubbles. Once ‘This’ and ‘That’ are mixed, you have 45 minutes to apply it to the wall.
- Take Note Dry Erase Paint must cure for 7 days before using.
- Please read all included instructions before starting your project.