Graco RAC X FFLP Fine Finish Low Pressure Spray Tip
Graco RAC X FF LP Spray Tip
Industry's best finish at low airless spray pressure!
- Sprays at up to 50% lower pressure with less overspray to provide consistent blended finish quality with complete atomization
- Soft spray fan pattern makes it easy to apply any material to any surface
- Featuring patent pending SmartTip Technology, Graco's exclusive internal tip geometry reduces the energy required to atomize your favorite paints, stains, and other materials – delivering a superior finish with less pressure
- Spraying at half pressure doubles tip life
- Reduces prep and cleanup – you put the paint where you want it
- Works with any airless sprayer
- Fits into a RAC X Guard Only
Building on the overwhelming success of the 2017 Fine Finish Low Pressure Tip, and its significant low pressure benefits for contractors worldwide, Graco introduces NEW LP TIPS FOR LARGE SURFACE AND HIGH PRODUCTION APPLICATIONS leading the industry with the world's largest offering of low pressure tips.
GRACO FFLP TIPS
Posted by Unknown on Nov 16th 2017
Great product, well worth the money. Reduced pressure, reduced overspray.
FFLP 214 TIP
Posted by Paul Cramer on Jun 13th 2017
I bought this 214 FFLP fine finish spray tip for my new Graco Ultra Handheld Sprayer and wow this fit the job/project perfectly. I was very impressed what a fine finish this 214 FFLP Tip produced on this painted baseboard, window trim & door jams, such a professional look and finish. I love unclog reversal this tip offers. Highly recommend using this 214FFLP for all those professional fine finish projects. Highly recommend Mullers for all your spayer tips, parts and supplies. mullers has great customer service, These guy rock!!!
Must be used at lowest pressure
Posted by Don Cook on Jun 1st 2017
I am using the FF LP 310 tip to apply General Finishes High Performance water based top coat semi-gloss. I have a Graco Magnum X5 true airless sprayer. I had the pressure set at the mid-range of roller supply. (that is below the pressure of the prime/clean) The tip spray ban was about 6 inches. The output of the top coat was so much great that I was not able to spray horizontally and then vertically. Next time I use the tip I will set the gauge to the lowest point on the dial. The spray tip covered the front of the cabinet doors well. I think I may need to get FF LP 108 to be able to spray the 3/4 inch sides of the cabinet doors. I feel this tip will do the majority of my cabinet spraying well. I am very pleased with the support that Mullers personnel provided me. I plan to contact them with my future tip needs.