Parkland™ Wood Blinds
Fine Woods, Timeless Design
Traditional styling and rich hardwood slats let our Parkland™ wood blinds complement the lines of any room. Fashioned to create a warm and inviting home, they're available in a variety of colors and four slat sizes. Advanced finishing technology is used on Parkland™ wood blinds to provide maximum protection and beauty.
More to Love
Parkland wood cornices are a great addition over any window treatment, especially draperies. With detailed hand craftsmanship in 100% domestic wood, in a selection of styles, heights and decorative options.
- Parkland® Scenic™ — 2" basswood slats, featuring a mix of paints and stains.
- Parkland Classics™ — Available in three slat sizes: 1 3/8", 2" and 2 1/2" in a beautiful array
of colors, features and options. Made from basswood.
- Parkland Textures — 2" slats featuring the abachi wood species, for subtle ticking/texture.
Variations may occur in color and texture
- Parkland Wirebrushed — 2" wire-brushed basswood slats that provide a distressed appearance.
Left:Textures™ Right: Wirebrushed
Six Contemporary Operating Systems
- Standard cordlock — The standard Cordlock system is a time-tested, quiet and reliable
operating system that features a locking mechanism to control
the position of the blind.
- LiteRise® — operates by lifting or lowering the bottom rail with the touch of a finger.
- PowerView® Motorization — a motorized control system that offers
state-of-the-art convenience and control with the touch of a button
to tilt slats open or closed
- SimpleLift™ — features components inside a color-coordinated aluminum
bottom rail that raise and lower the blind with a push-button feature.
- SimpleLift with PowerView Motorization — combines the ease of the
SimpleLift system with PowerView Motorization for a completely
convenient operating experience.
- UltraGlide® — with its easy-to-use, retractable operating system, uses
a standard pull wand or optional pull cord
Left: standard cordlock Right: SimpleLift™
- 1 3/8", 2" and 2 1/2" slat sizes in four collections
- 76 distinct colors and finishes
- Optional de-Light™ feature
- Decorative tapes
- Grandover™ or Artemis™ valance
- Bridgeview® cornice upgrade available (select colors)
- Fixed and moveable slat specialty shapes
- Lifetime guarantee
Our wood blinds are true wood products. There will be variations in color, grain and texture that are characteristic of real wood. These variations will be especially visible in blinds with light color stains. The variations are normal and natural and are considered acceptable quality.
INTERESTED IN PARKLAND™ WOOD BLINDS?
Contact us for your free consultation!